Saturday, June 13, 2009

george....


well heres my first official blog!!! And i welcome those who the world has forgotten....

defining moments in our lives: a wedding? a funeral? a birth?

let's get a bit more intimate: first kiss? first love? first time?

for me it was the first time someone said i was BEAUTIFUL.

its not like i wasnt told before that i was pretty ,but beautiful????

i was astounded!!!

it was by this boy named george ( i was 12) he had a serious crush on me..

he would bring me flowers, teddy bears, and valentines (awwwwww, i know)

i was not impressed...

not because i didnt like him but i was too concerned with people on my block who said i shouldnt like him.

because he didnt dress nice or didnt have a lot at home, and i being in the position of someone who was always picked on ,i shunned him....(i know i know but i was 12 and that was just something else they would ridicule me for)....

so i didnt like him and not realizing that i too was in the same pigeon-hole as he and he could easily come out of his hole with a lil bit of tweaking the clothes, hair and shoes but sadly, for me i wouldnt be so lucky.

my alterations would neither make me normal or accepted..
im what you would call the perpetual ugly duckling!!!
i was in a house fire at the age of 1 and been scarred pretty severely on my hands and little on my forhead ( bangs are amazing!!!!!)


and i guess i watched a little too much t.v. to think that the world was my oyster
and no matter what the pearl looked like i would flourish...that i was special.
but then life taught me a cruel lesson about just being yourself...
not everyone lives by the same mantra and different is weird,scary,funny,and overall noone wants to be different.and i never wanted to accept the life i was chosen and i wanted to be like everyone else...sorta.

back to george ...
i saw him a few years and kids later and he looked amazing( the other ugly duckling)married i might add....
i did feel bad about how i treated him and not because he looked AMAZING!!!!!
he asked if i would keep in touch via facebook and i said sure!!
now at my age im still looking for that george, some who liked me no matter what and didnt care what anyone thought.
as far as he goes i dont feel like i missed out i feel like i have a destiny to fulfill
and if george wasnt a part of the master plan facebook will do....












No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL ME WHAT CHA THINK BOUT THAT!!!!