Sunday, July 26, 2009

I was asked just recently what kind of music i like...




I love r&b of course, but i felt a bit reluctant to say what else i listen to because whenever i mention my music taste is eclectic i get stared at: ex: sarah mclaughlin, the fray, maroon 5, dido, carrie underwood, avril lavigne, even madonna here and there....as far aas rap goes...ummmm...not really my cup of tea. ok, lemme be honest jay-z, nicki minaj, remy(doing her numbers, keep ya head up ,ma) common, and few more..
reggae, soca, (island girl, so its in me!!!)
i wanted to know what else people listen to besides the usual.....what do you listen to???

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for your comments- you have five children? You look far too glamourous for that. I really have 5 too but trying to stay a bit anonymous for obvious reasons-delicate stories to tell an all!
    I hope you get your wedding one day- must admit I can't imaginbe ever marrying again. What a hassle trying to get divorced it is...and expensive!
    Anyway, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first love will always be the R&B of the 90s through to now. You know Exscape, SWV, Mokensteph, The Braxtons, Chico Debarge, Joe, Usher, Beyonce and all similar sounds.

    As far as dancing goes, I have to give it up to Reggae DANCEHALL.

    I enjoy soft rock/alteranative music, like Creed, Evanescence, Dave Mathews Band, Papa Roach, Swati, Black Eyed Peas, Miley Cyrus, Avril, and similar sounds.

    I enjoy only commercial rap/hip hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree with JB's first paragraph...i am all R&B...but I am more old head than her..I love me some Lutha and Whitney...they do something for my soul..

    but if you have been on my page, you know that I like a lil bit of everything..I love John Mayer... i am more of a lyric person, so if your lyrics can make me visualize something in my life or in someone else's life, i am probably going put u in rotation.

    i love rap with meaning.. so um Marco Polo..yeah u know it ain't getting none of my hard earned moolah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am jamaican so yes i listen to reggae i love it. i listen to r and b.. not big on rap except for your occasional jay-z. i am all over chrisette michele right now she is bad. jordan sparks, taylor swift, maroon 5, green day, etc...

    ReplyDelete

TELL ME WHAT CHA THINK BOUT THAT!!!!