Saturday, July 11, 2009

im mad as hell....................

ok i leave my d&g dominatrix shoes at my bff's house over the weekend and she calls me and tells me she let another one of our friends wear them and that persons car gets impounded....with my shoes in them.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

ok im not this big shot diva kinda girl but i do love shoes especially the ones i paid money for and my friend doesnt buy her shoes the way i buy my shoes (payless anyone?) i go to dsw, bakers, nine west, endless.com i buy shoes.
she is responsible for them and i want my money now!!!!

best friend or not im getting tired of her shenanigans(yea, i said shenanigans)
shes irresponsible when it comes to her things and i trusted that if i put them away she would leave them there until i was ready to pick them up. not so.

i'd hate to give her the silent treatment over shoes but they were my fav pair and now their gone...i cannot forgive.

another question: where does it say because were friends i have to suck it up as a loss and just get the money for them and be ok?

money isnt the issue, its the fact that she has no regard for my things and did i mention they were my fav pair???

im mad at her and she knows it.

excuse me ,while i cry.

7 comments:

  1. The nerve of her. How are you gonna let someone else wear shoes that you know aren't yours??

    Thats a serious violation of the DIVA Code of Conduct!

    :0)

    She is your friend though..... Kiss and make up and never leave anything valuable in her possession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lemme tell you girl!!!! these shoes was the truth!!! you hear me the truth!!! damn her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand you on this. I've had "friends" that have done some questionable things. I agree with JenellyBean, don't leave anything you care about around her.

    Let her know how you feel, when you've calmed down. And keep it real with her. Friend or not, respect seems like the issue. But it happens to the best of us, with families, significant others, close companions.

    Tell her how it bothered you, woman-to-woman, so that the two of you can move forward =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm yeah...you're gonna have to let it rip. Say everything you just said in your blog to her. then give her a few minutes to let it soak in and opologize for your delivery (wanna remain bff's right?) then... you're just gonna have to let her do what she feels right. Whether that be she reimburses you...or buys you a new pair. I totally understand your pain...shoes are NOT to be messed with! smh! God luck getting those back!

    Thanks for checking *AF* out. Nice blog...defff be back soon! :)

    -kelly of *AF*

    www.theafgirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thnx ladies,
    i did say something to her you know what shes said its not like i could fit them anyway....ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!! im still mad about it but i guess you lose some you win some but chick betta have my money!!!!! thnx for following!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wut i would've done was told her to put herself in my position and ask her how she wouldve felt had u done that to her..and money don't repair friendships...i guess now u would think twice about who to and who not to left things with because this is no exception,girl.I'd be very upset about this. I really do hope u guys can resolve this situation and remain homies but i'm guessing ur view of her has realy changed.

    ReplyDelete

TELL ME WHAT CHA THINK BOUT THAT!!!!