Tuesday, July 7, 2009


well the blog is green today and lets talk money.... and men!!!

i recently had a discussion with my bff the other day at the bar...ok lemme tell you what happened and why we were discussing this new phenom.

my bff dee is what you would call almost every mans dream...light-skinned, big booty, long weave and when she gets drunk its whatever(no offense but its true girl, you know it). Anyhoo, there was this guy that she"d had been screwing for a few weeks and she said he had a friend now as you all can see im practically engaged,lol. And that he wanted to meet me (i dont know if he wanted to meet me as a friend or he wanted to reap the same benefits as his friend) but either way i wasnt interested...so, reluctantly we meet (lemme tell you!!!! he was an adonis)
chocolate, built ford tough and the nicest dreads, beautiful smile and all...
upon the initial introduction he asks me "so what do you do for a living? How do you make your money to hang out?

flabbergasted!
i left a little to the imagination i said "i get by and why are you so concerned with my money issues ,we just met?" he took it for what it was and decided i wasnt whatever for him and left. No goodbye, nothing.

which led me to ask the question: upon meeting someone interested or not, does your credit score or lack thereof really determine the men you attract or dont attract?

the friend comes into the bar and has all these excuses why he left( he doesnt drink, hes in real estate and he wanted to know if you were interested in real estate) i told him cut the bullshit and keep the shit real...finally.
he says "well hes been played before by women and hes just keeping an eye on his wallet, and hes about his money"

i was relieved that his friend told the truth(KINDA THATS HIS BOY SO....) but, i was offended that his first question was about my coach wallet...and what was in it.

i guess he wanted this fantasy woman who has her own but lets be honest...
if i did have my own he would have never known...i dont feel like it was tactful,
he was arrogant, and he relied solely on his looks and i think the tables in his case were turned i think hes played a few women and i didnt have enough to support his ego.

theres nothing wrong with having your own ladies,but when hes bumping that neyo shit make sure he has his own too....

to roc(the guy at the bar) FUCK OFF!!!!





4 comments:

  1. So he's on that independent woman tip..

    Still a bit tactless with how he went about it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. he'll be alright....lol so you like the blog huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to take his side, Chocolate.

    When I meet a guy I want to know all the sats to determine if its worth going foward. I'm not one to date a man that has no money in the bank, no degree in the back pocket, and no ride in the lot. I never dated for fun, I dated for future and you need to know what's going on now, to know where things will be headed later.

    If I as a woman wanted to know which Ivy League university you graduated from, what stocks are in your portfolio and what insurance company are you down with, I can't knock any man from wanting to know the same.

    If I were askinga man those questions and he plead the 5th, I'd walk out too.

    (I love your style, I'm gonna follow you, come check me out and follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he could've went about it differently....he's history.

    ReplyDelete

TELL ME WHAT CHA THINK BOUT THAT!!!!