Thursday, July 23, 2009

trust.....























trust has never been an issue in my relationship but.....

We go to Ruby tuesdays in times square we're almost finished our appetizers , and he has to go to the restroom, no longer that 2 minutes since hes left his phone starts ringing....not one to answer his phone so i let it continually ring . I sneak a peek at the name(going in the memory bank for later). he comes back looks at his phone and says nothing, being me and all i asked him "who was that"? he says "just a friend"...wtf!!!

'who'? i asked.
he hits me with "you dont know her"...

woooooooooow!!! this fool sits back and continues to eat his big ass burger...

so what do i do you ask????

not wanting to make a scene in the restaurant about some chick i dont know, i just continue my dinner like nothing happened.

BUT, on the inside im mad as hell!!!!!

i just took the advice of a fellow blogger "don't snoop, your gonna find something you dont want if you do".

SO, i didnt probe him anymore but, im left with the feeling that i shouldve dug deeper....i dont want him to think that because i didnt say anything that its ok for him to be "friends" with this chick i dont know and the bigger question is: does she know about me?



the bottom line is I dont like to be played for a fool....i dont know if i should ask him to introduce us, or just trust that hes being faithful? i need some real advice before i smack the mess outta him......







8 comments:

  1. Trust is very important.

    I think its a good thing to have a little privacy.

    I have friends my fiance doesn't know and he has friends I don't know.

    Dont trip. Love your man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. should i ask about her or just leave it alone until i know all the details?? thnx. for your input...become a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to ask questions. But if your motives are impure there won't be enough answers in the world to satisfy your appetite.

    I'm not a follower???
    Are u serious?!

    *going to check*

    I am a follower. What r u talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said "become a follower" but I am a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorrry thats my bad, I was signed in under my other name.... I am BlackIzBeautyful.

    I didn't even realize that.

    LOLOLO

    If that ever happens again, remember that's me.

    ReplyDelete

TELL ME WHAT CHA THINK BOUT THAT!!!!